Making it Mobile 2012
“MiM has really interesting content and a great audience. I met a number of people with whom I’m sure I’ll be able to work with in the near future.” Online Product Management Director, FT.com
“MiM 2012: I saw the huge potential of mobile eCommerce, and met a cosmopolitan bunch who will deliver it! Inspiring!” CIO, Provident Insurance
“I really enjoyed being part of MiM 2012, especially sharing ideas with peers across various sectors and disruptive mobile companies that deliver. Real buzz and inspiring content – see you at the next one!” Director of Interactive & MD ITL, ITV
“MiM is really valuable – insightful, no nonsense content, a really interesting mix of buyers and the disruptive businesses making mobile happen. MiM is great for both business development and sharing ideas with peers.” Director of Innovation, paythru
MiM2012 - an exceptional forum for people like you who are making mobile happen in their organisations:
- The speakers lead the mobile charge in their business – you hear real stories, not endless vendor pitches.
- The participants are ‘Doers’ with budgets – companies actively implement mobile, investors invest, business gets done.
- The MiM Award showcases competitively selected businesses with thought-provoking ideas about how mobile will change business.
MiM2012 is a cross-sector forum for mobile decision makers – retailers, brands, agencies, publishing, media businesses and financial services companies learn from each other and share best practice in the lightning fast environment of mobile enterprise. We showcase disruptive mobile businesses so you can be inspired or frightened by the speed of change.
Our goal is for every participant to leave with at least one meaningful action to implement in their business – and contacts to make it happen.
Take your favourite conference experiences, remove annoying bits, make more time for good stuff. The best, most thought-provoking content, the people you really want to talk to, the conversations you want to have – that’s what MiM2012 is all about.
Themes and topics discussed by exceptional speakers in exceptional companies include:
- What every CEO needs to know about mobile.
- What can leading mobile-enabled companies across sectors learn from each other?
- What role does UX, psychology and human behavior play in maximizing the value you get in mobile?
- What do you need to know, and what can you ignore, in the world of m-commerce and mobile payments? (Turns out you can ignore a LOT more than the vendors will tell you…)
We’ve run MiM twice. It has sold out twice. The consistently excellent feedback from participants shows how valuable, and different, MiM2012 is. We hope you will take part. Read what people say about BLN events here.